The thoenes® P620 - PTFE multifilament consists of sintered, highly drawn PTFE multifilament fibres (edge reinforcement) and graphite filled PTFE multifilament fibres (tread).
- Very good sliding properties,
- Protects the shaft,
- No column extrusion,
- Universally chemically resistant (against acids and alkalis and crystallized media),
- Not resistant to strongly oxidising media such as oleum, fuming nitric acid, ...,
- Max. Continuous use temperature 250 °C, briefly 280 °C possible.
Fields of application:
Use in centrifugal and piston pumps, autoclaves, paddle dryers, filters and more.
- Square or rectangular pack,
- Production also possible in Zebra (P620 / W),
- Dimension: 5-25 mm *
* other dimensions on request
|p (bar)||vg (m/s)||pH||T (°C)|