The thoenes® P666/VE graphite pack with Inconel reinforcement is braided from flexible graphite foil threads and subjected to a subsequent intensive shaping. The impregnation contains corrosion inhibitors.
- P 666/VE: High-temperature packing, gentle on waves, wear-resistant, good heat dissipation, resistant to media and ageing.
Forms of application:
- Suitable as chambering ring,
- Universal packing in high pressure and high temperature ranges,
- High flexibility and adaptability,
- Wear-resistant and gentle for shafts,
- Particularly suitable for power plants and the chemical industry.
Forms of delivery:
- Rectangular or square,
- Dimensions: 4 - 25 mm (other dimensions on request).