The thoenes® silicone gasket material is available in two different versions - red and transparent. The red version differs from the transparent in terms of higher temperature resistance due to a certain amount of iron oxide. Furthermore, there are differences in the mechanical properties that can be found in the data sheets. Both silicones are available on request in FDA quality.
- Good UV resistance,
- High elasticity, continuous use temperature of the transparent silicone: 200 °C.
Fields of application:
The thoenes® silicone gasket material is versatile and can be found inter alia. Application in housing seals, flange seals and plug seals. In FDA quality, it can be used in the food industry.
- Silicone (transparent):
- Roll goods depending on the material thickness *,
- Material thicknesses: 2 - 20 mm *,
- Cut or stamped seals: according to DIN EN 1514-1 *.
* other plate sizes and thicknesses or drawing-bound seals on request