thoenes® Pipe insulation consists of a braid of textured and twisted calcium silicate fibre filament yarns and internal calcium silicate fiber needle mat. The fibre filament diameter is ≥ 6 μm and thus lies outside the health endangering fiber area. The braiding of the needle mat is seamless. The pipe insertion direction is marked.
- Temperature resistant up to 1100 °C (depending on the materials used),
- Good insulating properties due to low heat storage,
- Sanitary safety,
- High flexibility and compressibility,
- Good adaptation to complex geometries.
Fields of application:
- Static application as pipe insulation in heating technology, machine, plant and apparatus construction.
- Diameter up to 200 mm,
- Length up to 1500 mm.