thoenes sealing tape braided
price on request
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
ca. 2-3 Wochen
- Order number: Dichtungsband
- Available downloads:
The thoenes® sealing tapes are made of twisted, textured E-glass fibres. The texturing of the... more
"thoenes sealing tape braided"
The thoenes® sealing tapes are made of twisted, textured E-glass fibres. The texturing of the fibres ensures a large storage volume and thus good insulation values. The sealing tapes are braided or knitted and are available on request with self-adhesive equipment.
- Max. continuous temperature up to 550 °C,
- Short term 650 °C possible,
- Chemical resistance to oils, greases, solvents and low concentrated acids and bases,
- No chemical resistance to hydrofluoric acid (HF) and phosphoric acid (H3PO4).
Fields of application:
The sealing tapes are used for heat and cold insulation. A large field of application for the thoenes® sealing tapes is in the chimney and furnace construction. These are also suitable for sealing expansion joints, doors and pipes.
- White or black,
- Flat design: width 8 - 100 mm *,
- Thickness 1 - 3 mm *,
- With and without stabilizing support seams depending on the width of the strip *,
- Endless goods on roll or in the desired length *,
- With and without self-adhesive,
- Other fibre materials for sealing tape production possible **.
* other dimensions on request
** Attention: In some cases there are changed properties compared to the sealing tapes!