The thoenes® S271 - biosoluble packing consists of approx. 80% of biosoluble yarn and approx. 20% organic fibres reinforced with chrome wire or glass fibres (preferably E-glass).
- High dimensional stability,
- High abrasion resistance,
- Low thermal conductivity,
The packing is resistant to oils, greases, solvents and organic acids as well as weak alkalis.
Not resistant to hydrofluoric acid (HF) and phosphoric acid (H3PO4).
Field of application:
Can be used in boilers, furnace reformer and chemical furnace kiln car seals, inspection of door seals temperature resistance:
- With chrome wire: approx. 1000 °C,
- With glass fiber core: approx. 650 °C.
- Quadratic (5 - 60 mm)*,
* other dimensions on request.