The thoenes® S171 silica fibre packing is made of twisted silica staple fibre yarn. The... more
"thoenes S171 - Silica fibre packing"
The thoenes® S171 silica fibre packing is made of twisted silica staple fibre yarn. The material contains no organic compounds and is > 94% SiO2.
- In high-temperature use, no organic compounds are released,
- No formation of toxic decomposition products,
- Resistant to organic compounds and hot acids (except HF),
- Material absolutely harmless due to fibre cross-section distribution.
Field of application:
- Static application as sealing and insulating material,
- Between tunnel kiln cars, sealing of inspection hatches,
- Seals for stoves, boilers and chimney doors and more.
- Square (5 - 50 mm)*,
- 2-diagonal braided.
* other dimensions on request.