The thoenes® P641 aramid glass fibre packing consisting of E glass fibres (core material with aramid staple fibres (p-aramid, sheathing) or also with aramid endless fibre (p-aramid) possible.
- Extremely hard and compact,
- Aramid fibres are sensitive to UV radiation,
- Resistant to solvents, fuels, lubricants, salt water, oils, fats,
- Not resistant to highly concentrated acids and alkalis, alkali metals, ...
aramid staple fibre
- Flammable, but self-extinguishing,
- Max. continuous temperature 300 °C,
- Temporarily 370 - 400 °C possible.
- Max. Continuous temperature 550 °C,
- Short-term 600 °C possible.
- Max. Continuous temperature 250 °C,
- Briefly 280 °C possible.
In the production of buffers in wire drawing or during the plating process by zinc hot dipping
- Rectangular or square design,
- With preparation possible,
- Dimensions: 5-25 mm *.
* other deminsions on request