thoenes P638 - Polyimide- PTFE- Graphite packing
From €7.18 *
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
ca. 3 Wochen
- Order number: P638LP0040004001
- Available downloads:
The thoenes® P638 polyimide PTFE graphite packing is made from graphite filled PTFE... more
"thoenes P638 - Polyimide- PTFE- Graphite packing"
The thoenes® P638 polyimide PTFE graphite packing is made from graphite filled PTFE multifilament fibers and polyimide continuous filament fibres.
- Good gliding properties,
- Pressure resistant,
- Good resistance to organic solvents; Fuels, lubricants and wastewater,
- Polyimide fibers have good acid resistance,
- Not resistant to highly concentrated alkalis, alkali metals; fluorine compounds at high temperatures.
- Max. continuous temperature 230 - 260 °C,
- Short term 300 - 400 °C possible,
- From 300 °C clear shrinking process.
Graphite filled PTFE multifilament fiber
- Max. continuous temperature 250 °C,
- Short term 280 °C possible.
Fields of application:
- Centrifugal and piston pumps,
- Valves and mixers,
- Agitators and reactors.
- Square or rectangular packing,
- Zebra braid,
- Dimension: 5-25 mm *
* other dimensions on request
|p (bar)||vg (m/s)||pH||T (°C)|