The thoenes® NBR gasket material is available in many different versions with different Shore hardnesses. On request, the material is available in Semperit quality and, depending on the type of application, e.g. in the food industry with FDA compliance. For the exact properties, please refer to the respective data sheets for the individual material types.
- Good swelling resistance,
- High elasticity,
- Low ozone and weather resistance,
- Good chemical resistance especially against mineral oils and fats,
- Continuous operating temperature up to 90 - 100 °C *.
Fields of application:
The thoenes® NBR flat gasket material is very versatile, i.a. For oil and fuel resistant seals or scrapers for general applications without exposure to ozone or weathering.
- Roll or plate goods depends on the thickness of the material **:
- Material thicknesses per material: 1.5 - 15 mm **,
- Cut or stamped seals: according to DIN EN 1514-1 **
* For further questions contact our application engineer
** other plate sizes and thicknesses or drawing-bound seals on request