The thoenes® K274 - Ceramic fibre cord consists of twisted Ceramic yarns which are reinforced... more
"thoenes K274 - Ceramic fibre cord"
The thoenes® K274 - Ceramic fibre cord consists of twisted Ceramic yarns which are reinforced with chrome steel wire.
- Extremely textile and soft,
- Due to the low thermal conductivity of the fibres, excellent insulating properties arise,
- Decomposition of organic fibers ("spinning aid") from 200 °C.
Fields of application:
- Resistant to greases, liquid metals, acids (except phosphoric and hydrofluoric acid) and weak alkalis,
- Temperature resistant at approx 1100 °C,
- Suitable for insulating and sealing applications, etc. for boilers, expansion joints,
- Chimney doors, chimney pipes.
- Round version reinforced with Cr-wire (3 - 25 mm)*
* other dimensions on request