The thoenes® G126 glass fibre cord consists of parallel glass fibre staple yarns which are... more
"thoenes G126 - Glass fibre cord"
The thoenes® G126 glass fibre cord consists of parallel glass fibre staple yarns which are concentrically braided.
- High flexibility, low electrical conductivity and good chemical resistance,
- Suitable for static, non-pressurized sealing cases with low mechanical stress.
Fields of application:
- Especially suitable for sealing joints, lids and dust mills as well as for pipe insulation,
- Temperature resistant at approx. 550 °C.
- Round braided line (4 - 35mm *),
- Keyhole packing (flag profile),
- Wide-meshed and firmly braided / densely braided,
- Soft or firm execution.
* other dimensions on request