thoenes® steam boiler gaskets type 1 consist of corrugated stainless steel carrier (1.4571) with double-sided, smooth-plate-reinforced graphite support (thoenes® SL TRD 401) or with double-sided 0.5mm thick graphite support (thoenes® SF TRD 401).
Carrier profile and supports are coordinated so that in the installed, loaded condition, the wave crests are always covered by the support material
Fields of application:
- For closures on steam boilers with roughness values of ring and cover > 12.5 μm,
- For installations in use,
- Part number: TÜV.D.14-003.d.
- Round, angular, oval, stadium oval,
- Hand hole; Head hole; Manhole on request.
- According to VdTÜV, test class d:,
- Temperature: 250 °C,
- Pressure: 40 bar.