MultiTex ePTFE gasket material
From €1.04 *
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: PT417
- Available downloads:
- Information: Sie benötigen eine abweichende Menge? Sprechen Sie uns an!
The MultiTex® sealing material consists of 100% multidirectionally expanded ePTFE. It contains... more
"MultiTex® ePTFE gasket material"
The MultiTex® sealing material consists of 100% multidirectionally expanded ePTFE. It contains no fillers, pigments or printing ink and is therefore particularly well suited for clean applications, especially for the food and pharmaceutical sector (FDA-compliant).
- The flow behavior in the longitudinal and transverse direction is reduced to a minimum,
- The applied surface pressure remains permanently,
- The sealing material adapts perfectly to all surfaces, UV resistance, no aging,
- Continuous operating temperature 270 °C, for a short time 315 °C are possible.
Fields of application:
MultiTex® PTFE sealing material is used in pipeline flanges, heat exchangers, apparatus engineering, enamel coated equipment, reactors, pumps as well as in pharmaceutical and food technology.
MultiTex® ePTFE is available as plate material or as cut or stamped seal:
- Plate size: 1500 mm x 1500 mm *,
- Material thicknesses: 0.5 - 9 mm *,
- Cut or stamped seals: according to DIN EN 1514-1 *
* other plate sizes and thicknesses or drawing-bound seals on request