The thoenes® silicone gasket material is available in two different versions - red and transparent. The red version differs from the transparent in terms of higher temperature resistance due to a certain amount of iron oxide. Furthermore, there are differences in the mechanical properties that can be found in the data sheets. Both silicones are available on request in FDA quality.
- Good UV resistance,
- High elasticity,
- Continuous operating temperature of the red silicone: 250 °C.
Fields of application:
The thoenes® silicone gasket material is versatile and can be found in housing seals, flange seals and plug seals. In FDA quality, it can be used in the food industry.
- Plate size: 1200 mm x 100 mm *,
- Material thicknesses: 2 - 20 mm *,
- Cut or stamped seals: according to DIN EN 1514-1 *.
* other plate sizes and thicknesses or drawing-bound seals on request