thoenes® pure graphite rings
- Long-term, very high operational safety under extreme operating conditions,
- Excellent cross-sectional density,
- No curing, no aging,
- Almost universal chemical resistance,
- Easy deformability,
- Virtually maintenance free,
- Sustained springback, approx. 10%,
- Consistent and low coefficient of friction,
- High temperature resistance (-205 °C to + 550 °C),
- Excellent thermal conductivity,
- Electric conductivity,
- High pressure resistance, depending on the design up to approx. 1000 bar,
- Any dimensions up to approx. 300 mm,
- Any cross-sectional profiles.
Fields of applications:
Pure graphite rings are used in all areas of industry. Primarily valves, but also pumps and other systems have been successfully equipped with pure graphite rings for decades.
Especially at high temperatures and aggressive media pure graphite rings offer optimum tightness.