The thoenes® P637 continuous of oiled polyimide continuous filament fibres.
- Good sliding properties and good, some very good electrical insulation properties,
- Good resistance to organic solvents and fats as well as excellent acid resistance,
- Not resistant to concentrated acids, bases, amines, hot water and water vapor,
- Max. Continuous temperature 230 - 260 °C, briefly 300 - 400 °C possible,
- From 300 °C shrinking process, by approaching the glass transition temperature (Tg = 315 °C),
- LOI value = 38 infusibility, high thermal stability and low flammability.
Fields of application:
Centrifugal and piston pumps, stirrers and mixers as well as in filters, refiners, low pressure valves and more.
- Square or rectangular packing,
- Dimension: 5-25 mm *
* other dimensions on request
|p (bar)||vg (m/s)||pH||T (°C)|