The thoenes® K271 ceramic fibre packaging is made from ceramic staple fibre yarns.... více
"thoenes K271 - Ceramic fibre packing"
The thoenes® K271 ceramic fibre packaging is made from ceramic staple fibre yarns.
- Extremely textile, soft and supple,
- Low thermal conductivity of the fibres thus excellent insulating properties,
- The added organic fibres (also called "spinning aid") decompose from 200 °C,
- Braided souls made of chrome wire or glass yarn ensure the maintenance of strength.
Fields of application:
- Temperature resistant at approx 1000 °C,
- Resistant to oils, fats, liquid metals, acids (except phosphorus and hydrofluoric acid) and weak alkalis.
- Square, round, rectangular or 2-diagonal braids (5 - 50 mm *),
- Reinforced with glass silk,
- Reinforced with Cr-wire,
- Graphite finish.
* other dimensions on request