thoenes® Glimmer SW-Temp is a gasket sheet material based on phlogopite mica paper, impregnated with a silicone binder. The mica material ensures a seal in the high temperature range up to 700 °C.
- Continuous operating temperature up to 700 °C,
- Chemical resistance to solvents, acids, bases and mineral oils.
Fields of application:
The Glimmer SW-Temp material can be used in exhaust manifolds for automobiles, gas turbines, gas and oil burners, heat exchangers, refineries, the chemical industry, the medical industry, the petrochemical industry, turbo-generator fuel cells and other flange connections. Furthermore, it serves as a filler for spiral wound gaskets.
- Cuts for standard flanges or individually to customer specifications,
- Stamped fittings for standard flanges or individually to customer specifications,
- Plate sizes depending on the plate thickness (dimension 1200 x 1000 mm),
- Plate thickness 0.1 - 6 mm,
- Other dimensions on request.