The thoenes® G122 glass fibre packing consists of twisted, textured E-glass. The texturing ensures a large storage volume and therefore good insulation values.
- Very high mechanical load capacity,
- Temperature resistant up to 550 °C (continuous use temperature, short term 650 °C),
- Health safety,
- Resistance to oils, greases and low concentrated acids and alkalis (not to hydrofluoric (HF) and phosphoric acid (H3PO4)).
Fields of application
- Static applications (e.g. in kiln, boiler, and chimney doors, inspection hatches, wrapping of exhaust systems and for sealing heat exchangers).
- Quadrangular or round cross-section (dimension 3 - 50 mm)*,
- Endless goods on roll or in the desired length,
- Assembly (e.g. as ring) on request,
- Different types of coatings **.
* other dimensions on request
** For more information, please refer to the data sheet.