Ceny plus DPH plus náklady na dopravu
Dodací lhůta cca 5 pracovních dnů
- Číslo objednávky: GGR
- Dostupné soubory ke stažení:
- Otevřít textové pole 1: Datenblatt auf Anfrage erhältlich
Fabric rubber gaskets consist of an insulation packing as a core and a special rubber coated chromium steel reinforced HT glass fibre fabric as a sheath. They are calibrated or pressed and graphitized. Versions with a built-in flat gasket offer higher pressure resistance and better dimensional stability.
- Temperature resistant up to 700 °C,
- No risk to health,
- Resistant to water, steam, neutral aqueous solutions and neutral gases.
Fields of application:
- Sealing of static applications,
- Hand, head and manhole closures on boilers and containers, lid, flap and door seals.
- Execution as round, oval versions as well as frames or bands,
- On customer request special material combinations are possible,
- Optional equipment with stainless steel wire sheathing possible.